Tulaja Bhavani Charite Tickets at Bengaluru 2024
Tulaja Bhavani Charite Tickets: Experience the divine melodies of “Tulaja Bhavani Charite” at Ravindra Kalashetra in Bengaluru. Join us on Sunday, February 4th, 2024, at 7:30 PM for an enchanting evening of classical music that transcends time and space. Delve into the rich cultural heritage of Indian classical music, where every note resonates with spiritual depth and emotional resonance. Suitable for all age groups, this 1-hour and 15-minute performance promises to transport you to a realm of serenity and bliss. Don’t miss this opportunity to immerse yourself in the timeless beauty of “Tulaja Bhavani Charite” at Ravindra Kalashetra.
|Tulaja Bhavani Charite
|Ravindra Kalashetra: Bengaluru
|Date & Time
|Sun 04 Feb 2024 at 7:30 PM
|Classical | All age groups | 1hr 15mins
Ticket price for Tulaja Bhavani Charite at Bengaluru starts from Rs.250 onwards, Purchase tickets from the official website. Check out more details.
Visit the official website to purchase your tickets.
How to purchase ticket online steps
- Visit BookMyShow: Open the BookMyShow website or mobile app.
- Search for the Event: Look for “Tulaja Bhavani Charite” at Ravindra Kalashetra in Bengaluru.
- Select Date and Time: Choose the date (February 4, 2024) and time (7:30 PM) of the event.
- Select Number of Tickets: Pick the number of tickets you need for yourself and any companions.
- Proceed to Checkout: Click on the checkout option to proceed with your ticket booking.
- Payment: Enter your payment details through BookMyShow’s secure payment gateway.
- Confirmation: After successful payment, you’ll receive a confirmation email or SMS with your booking details.
1.What is “Tulaja Bhavani Charite” about?
“Tulaja Bhavani Charite” is a thematic presentation based on the story of the powerful goddess Amba, who resides as Tulaja Bhavani in Tuljapur, Maharashtra.
2.Who is the author of “Tulaja Bhavani Charite”?
The play is written by Ananthadri Ananthacharya.
3.what is the storyline of the presentation?
The storyline revolves around Amba, the destroyer of evil, and the one who guides Sri Rama on the path to Lanka. The presentation aims to depict the power and significance of Devi Jaganmate, accompanied by traditional Gondhal.